Smells divine! Leaves skin beautifully moisturised and soft.
A beautiful and luxurious body oil that protects, nourishes and moisturises. Oils protect the skin's lipid barrier and are great at preventing moisture from evaporating from the inside. They contain a powerhouse of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that nourish and benefit your skin.
We have chosen cold pressed, organic oils that have not been damaged by heat and processing that usually involves various chemicals, including the toxic solvent hexane.
Essential oils bring benefits not only to your skin and body, but to your mind as well.
* Organic rosehip oil is an amazing oil with so many benefits for all skin types. It has a very soothing, softening and moisturising effect on the skin. It encourages cell turnover, reduces discoloration, gives elasticity, helps to repair sun damaged skin, decreases sun spots, improves the appearance of fine lines, and encourages a smoother texture to the skin.
* Organic argan oil has anti-aging properties, due to it's high levels of antioxidant vitamin E and saponins (which soften the skin). It helps to reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin's water lipid layer and it also cools and soothes inflammation. Its antioxidant properties contribute to the neutralization of free radicals. Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E.
* Organic peach kernel oil enhances skin elasticity and leaves skin very soft and smooth. It is great for sensitive, inflamed, dry or mature skin.
* Organic grapeseed oil is high in linoleic acid which is highly moisturising. It is a light oil which absorbs very quickly into the skins pores and does not leave a greasy feeling. Grapeseed has natural non-allergenic properties and is suitable on a wide variety of skin types and those with nut allergies. Contains vitamins A, B, C and high in vitamin E a natural antioxidant.
* Organic and fair trade avocado oil is especially good for dry and mature skin and is very rich in vitamins B5, D and E.
* The unmistakable and alluring fragrance of jasmine flowers are often associated with romance and love as they have aphrodisiac properties. But they also have impressive health benefits and are used to treat dry, brittle, or dehydrated skin. It is an emmenagogue (see below) ^
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Pump a little into your hand and massage all over the body, paying particular attention to drier areas of skin.
Warning: ^ Emmenagogue. Pregnant women, before they are at the actual birthing process, should avoid using jasmine since it is an emmenagogue. This property is meant to give relief to those women who suffer from irregular, obstructed, or painful menses or an untimely menopause. The emmenagogue property of Jasmine Oil regulates period cycles, and makes the periods clear and less painful, while also helping to push back menopause. It also provides relief from other problems associated with menses such as fatigue, annoyance, nausea, and mood swings. Regulating your period is also a great way to balance the hormonal levels of your body, which can help keep a vast number of other bodily functions from occurring naturally and in a healthy way.