Deeply moisturising and protecting. Our beautiful organic whipped shea butter that smells wonderful. Very versatile.
There are many ways to use this wonderfully healing, protecting and softening butter. Use to protect hands from winter weather or to soften and restore areas of dry skin. Apply to hands before bed to wake up to soft skin. Can also be used before washing up or housework to protect from detergents etc.
* Shea butter helps to give protection from the sun and wind and is healing to the skin, especially when dry and damaged. It has mild anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
* Calendula flowers have been macerated in organic high oleic sunflower oil. Calendula is known for it's healing qualities as it has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties that stimulate the immune system and enhance the body's fight against infection. It quickly helps skin tissue repair and minimises scar formation.
* Avocado oil is mild and nourishing, very moisturising and very well absorbed. It is very rich in vitamins and sterols, and helps increase collagen in the skin.
* Orange has a refreshing sweet scent and tones the skin.
* Ylang ylang has a delightful exotic and sensual fragrance and is used for dry, aged and mature skin.